
Butterfly Flutterby flutter all about Butterfly Flutterby you fly both in and out Butterfly Flutterby i wish i knew your route Butterfly Flutterby is a beauty theres no dought flutter fly float and spy yes butterfly please flutterby again
I never know just what to put here .I guess just my thoughts at the moment . That is what this is . thoughts poems storys that are in my head . Looking for a place to land so i put them here cause to let them go i feal is a waste . Might help or just make you smile . Could get you thinking and that would be grand
That is so cool and with the added picture it really brings it home. I so enjoy your stuff. Keep writing.....
ReplyDeletecomplete and pure insperation is when i do my best when the words flow out with out me trying to play with words and thay become my friend like beautiful music as my hands work frantickly to get it out before it fades into the blackness
ReplyDelete