Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weaping prayes


As i lay and try to sleep . I pray to the lord and i do weep . Tears of joy or tears of faith . I do not know but they are great . I brush them away and find some peace . I hope this feeling will not cease . Now ill go out night and day . Keep that light that will not stray .

Copyright © 2009 Patricia Steers

3 comments:

  1. This one is also very cool. I am amazed at where you get this stuff. The pic goes vry nicely with it. Crying is the thing to do. I have to remember to do it myself from time to time. Too many think it's a sign of weakness. Even Jesus wept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i dont know were it comes from i just get a idea and go with it or something happens i see something then the words come dont like that i weap cry and such so easy to much a tender heart i think but i also have a bad habit of hideing it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tender heart is a good thing. God can work with that. It's the hard ones he has a hard time breaking. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete